WHAT IS BURNOUT?
- Burnout is a state of emotional and physical exhaustion caused by excessive and prolonged stress.
- Feel overwhelmed and unable to meet demands.
- Lost interested
- Reduces productivity
- Feeling increasingly hopeless, powerless, cynical, and resentful.
WHY YOU SHOULD PREVENT BURNOUT AT ALL COST
Full blown burnout is a serious medical condition that can cause death – You might be very close to a heart attack, stroke or some serious disease like cancer. If you are lucky enough to survive, it will take a period of more than two years to recover while NOT working. When full-blown burnout strikes a person’s Energy and Productivity levels are “zero”.
- There is nothing left to give.
- You cannot even get out of bed
- You can barely remember what once made life worth living
- Everything you do is a major effort
- You are feverish, weak and achy
- Your immune system is depleted causing recurring and lasting infections in the body